Saturday, April 19, 2008

Today's post brought to you by...

Always liked Office Depot, but now I like 'em even better. Several months ago, I bought a 2-phone set there because, with the rebates, they cost only $10. I mailed in the rebate form, and periodically checked on its status, then finally almost forgot about it.
Then earlier this week, out of the blue, here comes a check from Office Depot with a letter explaining that THEY opted to fulfill the rebates since the other company (American Telecom--bad!) had failed to do so.
Not only that, but OD also sent a $10 coupon and a $5 gift card as compensation for having to wait so long! So I got me a new computer desk, and only paid 35 bucks for it!

I've been using Mom's old desk, but Peter said it wasn't ergonomic. Really didn't bother me, but I have to say this is better. Now the old desk can become a sewing table. Don't want to part with it, because it is so sturdy.

Miriam

1 comment:

  1. It will be nice for you to have a sewing table rather than the kitchen table. Although it was so much fun to scoot sewing projects down to one end to eat :-) (especially since I couldn't finish as sewing project in one day if my life depended on it).

    ReplyDelete